Thank goodness for the rain. Though it has been a long day in the house. I've been a bum today and haven't done much but farted around on the computer. I need to put the diapers away, fold the rest of the clothes, make dinner (which is breakfast tonight) and a bunch of other stuff I didn't do.
It sure was good to get home to all the animals. I told Brandon that it was a true testament to our livestock guard dogs, bein' left here for a week and stayin' home...and not eatin' a chicken or turkey. Those dad-gum turkey's have got to go!! They are getting too pesty, though I don't know what the 2 guineas will do after their *mama-papa* is gone. They follow one of the tom's around the yard all day long...it's too funny. That reminds me of our cousin tellin' of a time when a rooster caught one of the turkey's down and sun bathin' one day. The rooster went over there and rode that turkey for all he was worth and boy did that turkey get mad. I guess he ended up chasin' that rooster around the yard for over 2 hours! Now, that is funny! Gotta love the barnyard comedy:O)
We are gettin' overloaded with eggs and I'm startin' to wonder what to do with them all. We are gettin' about 6-8 a day...maybe. I think we have lost count. The kids are always fightin' over who gets to get them but they all seem to bring them into the house. Gosh...more things to fight about. I thought I would come unglued FOREVER on that damned road trip. Baylar had certain rounds he would do with his annoyin' crap...from spittin',, to screamin', to flingin' things...it was endless. As endless as the miles...whoa...okay, back to the eggs. We are now givnin' them to the girls' teachers even though Brandon thinks it's a bad idea because some of the hens are still perfecting their eggs, so there are some small bloody spots. He doesn't know how many times I've scrambled them all together and cook'em;o) I just tell anyone usin' fresh eggs to crack them in a separate bowl. No biggy and you don't have to worry about poisons either.
Little man just woke up so I better go. Have a great day and make sure you keep looking for the next lotto. Congrats to the winner of the first!! O-and hopefully I can get more pics loaded soon. I am saving my swagbucks for a camera...ha! Wish me luck and send we referals:O)