I swear...I get a few minutes in between bakin' and the kids gettin' home so I go out to see Spirit and take a few pics. Maybe see if I can capture what I see...the sadness and anger.
Well, one of the outside cats came with me to scrounge a little from the bucket, Missy. About the time my flash went off, so did Spirit on Missy's front leg...WTF!!!! What is goin' on here? I have never had so many injured, sick or dead animals in a span of 2 years...not even put together and I've had some animals over the years.
That is the look that haunts me...and the look in the first pic is how alert and spooky he is.
Just say the cat outside and her left front foot is just flappin'. Now I need to decide if needs put down. Cats have an amazing talent to heal but I just don't know. Gosh...I feel terrible.
And then to top off what should have been a good day...Brandon has to work tomorrow so we can't finish our Christmas shoppin' like we had planned. He has to work through next week. It's overtime but I say money ain't enough...
Guess I'm off for more bakin'. Finished a monster batch of Pumpkin Cookies. Now I need to finish cutting the pecan fudge, make no-nut fudge (crazy non-nut lovin' people), Russian Teacakes and the Truffles...MERCY...that's a lot. O-and make fried chicken for dinner...paint myself in a corner:O)