What in the world...I still can't believe you took your life last night. What would ever make it so bad you would leave your children? And with a gun? I just can't wrap my mind around it...
I love you, Sheridan!!!! Though we didn't always agree on things, we did agree on our precious roles as mothers. I will be there for the kids, anytime or anyplace.
We will also try to take care of Mark...though sometimes I fear we are loosin' him as well.
God speed Sheridan and I hope all is peaceful now...
I love you, Sheridan!!!! Though we didn't always agree on things, we did agree on our precious roles as mothers. I will be there for the kids, anytime or anyplace.
We will also try to take care of Mark...though sometimes I fear we are loosin' him as well.
God speed Sheridan and I hope all is peaceful now...