Okay ya'll...I'm back, again!! My damned hd went out on the laptop and the desktop is just limping along. So, couldn't do much for over a week. I have missed posting.
Gosh, I've been so busy. I got most of the garden in, with the help of our children. That was so fun and something I won't forget anytime soon. To know that our whole family was involved in planting our food is a great feeling, for sure.
Fil went to the auction on Saturday and brought home 2 pairs. I wasn't really happy about it since we still haven't fenced off our property yet and the cows are able to come right up to the house. Talk about irritated!!! Just lack of respect for our stuff. I don't want the new Suburban getting kicked, etc. and I have planted a crap load of plants. Stuff the horses don't mess with, frickin' cows will. Their property is fenced off. They didn't even give us notice. Just told us the day before. Nice!!! We didn't have anything else to do???
So, this Saturday Brandon and I are getting our livestock at the auction. I just hate living so close to some dumb folks...and they're blood too. I love our house and the property we're getting fixed up but don't like the crap that comes with living here. O-well! They will quickly learn that this bi-otch has had enough and it's a no holds bar now!!!
Gotta go and get the house cleaned big time...this kids have had the stomach flu...YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!!!! Heaven have mercy on my weary soul...
Happy Mother's Day to all the mama's out there!!! I hope it was a good day.