***Hi To whoever stole my blackberry curve out of my car yesterday, I hope you feel like a piece of crap just like my broken phone. Obviously I'm too poor to have a nice phone, let alone replace it. I hope your moral justifications were worth it, fucker
.****just want to thank the whitetrash Pacific Steel employee that drives the red Chevy/GMC diesel truck, that thought it would be funny to smoke my little car out. I spent three years saving for a decent small car and because I had my window open next to you, I just spent 4 hours trying to clean out the tiny black particles out of everywhere I could reach. AND I MEAN EVERY WHERE. I'll never be able to get it all and I'm guessing that smell won't be gone for about two years. You had all of your buddies there with you so you could have easily kicked my a55 but you had to be coward and pretend that you didn't do it on purpose. I thought Pacific, who gets tons of grants and other taxpayer funds for recycling, would have employees that were more sensible toward that kind of pollution and nonsense. By the way, I drive a 2004 Dodge Cummins when I can afford it and I would never do that and I've never thought it was funny. I guess there is a reason they call guys like you white trash.
***this amazing couch will transport you straight back to 1984, its comfy, big, well loved, and has a few mystery stains. but it can and has been used for a bed......throw your mother in law on it! she will only sleep a max of 2 days, then leave!! guaranteed!!you come get it, haul it to your house, and experience the blessings that come from super duper free couch
***
Just a few local funnies I found.
.****just want to thank the whitetrash Pacific Steel employee that drives the red Chevy/GMC diesel truck, that thought it would be funny to smoke my little car out. I spent three years saving for a decent small car and because I had my window open next to you, I just spent 4 hours trying to clean out the tiny black particles out of everywhere I could reach. AND I MEAN EVERY WHERE. I'll never be able to get it all and I'm guessing that smell won't be gone for about two years. You had all of your buddies there with you so you could have easily kicked my a55 but you had to be coward and pretend that you didn't do it on purpose. I thought Pacific, who gets tons of grants and other taxpayer funds for recycling, would have employees that were more sensible toward that kind of pollution and nonsense. By the way, I drive a 2004 Dodge Cummins when I can afford it and I would never do that and I've never thought it was funny. I guess there is a reason they call guys like you white trash.
***this amazing couch will transport you straight back to 1984, its comfy, big, well loved, and has a few mystery stains. but it can and has been used for a bed......throw your mother in law on it! she will only sleep a max of 2 days, then leave!! guaranteed!!you come get it, haul it to your house, and experience the blessings that come from super duper free couch
***
Just a few local funnies I found.