This blog will follow my family's journey through some of the craziest times in our life. Life is always full of big surprises and great adventures...I hope you enjoy travelin' through our's. I also like to be random...freebies, recipes for food and non-food stuff, fyi's and other randoms. Come enjoy!!
Friday, August 20, 2010
Marketing of Madness - Official Preview
Came across a documentary called "The Marketing of Madness". I have only watched the preview so far but it is a very informative piece. One that more Americans need to watch...with an open mind!
It truly drives me up the wall that our society is so brainwashed into thinking that our everyday lives will not get better unless we have a bathroom full of meds/drugs to make us feel normal. What is normal? We have been programed to think that the doctors have our best interest at heart, when in all reality, it comes down to money. We are like frickin' guinea pigs and we just take it. Just like the H1N1 vax...PUSH, PUSH, PUSH even though the REAL effects couldn't have possibly been seen yet. No one in my family got it...and we NEVER get the flu vax.
This documentary caused quite a ruckus on another board I'm on...of course all that was taken away from the clip is *mental illness doesn't exist*...which is NOT what the docu is about.
So, give the video a watch/listen and let me know how you feel!
Marketing of Madness - Official Preview
2010-08-20T08:40:00-06:00
Unknown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)