Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A better day

We talked last night and I really don't want to go too much into it but he has promised to quit drinkin' and we'll work on it from there.

He really is a wonderful, special kind of guy. He just can't drink...like his mom, dad and brother. He realizes that and hopefully he'll remember that.

I sometimes think it is easier for a mom to have that *do anything for my kids* bond then a man. Like my dad...I've never met him and I often wonder how he could just not care about findin' me or who I am.
O
Anyhow, I really like to focus on more positive things...so...O-a neighbor came for the 2 goatie kids the other day. Frannie really misses her kids and is so full of milk, it's hard to milk her. She doesn't really want me to neither. I think she is savin' it for her babes;O)

So now I have to get out there and figure some way for me to milk her. I normally put her on a stand and let her eat her grain. Sfter she is done, I tie her head up and she chews her cud while I finish. It takes about 10 minutes, maybe longer if she is really full. Baylar loves the milk and everyone is fightin' over who gets it...lol!!

I betterr go for now...I'm not even sure what Baylar is gettin' into. UGGGG!! O-I did get my laptop back and he didn't charge me, thankfully! New harddrive and I'm good to go. I missed my computer!!