Thursday, November 11, 2010

Butcher day!!!

I am so excited...today is butcher day for the turkey!!! We might even butcher a chicken or two. We've been so broke and I've really had to dig into my cookin' bag of tricks for a LOT of meatless dinners...though I stare are chickens all day...YUMMY!!!

So, we are gettin' the last of our supplies ready and we'll get to butcherin. This will be my first...not sure how I will handle the smell of blood...that's the worst for me lol! I'm thinkin' I will whip out some dryer sheets for my bloodhound nose;O)

I will take pics and post later. Have a great day and remember to swag for gifts this year!!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/redneckmama4

And I still need to post what I have traded for so far...haven't spent one penny and I'm almost done with Christmas shoppin'...YEA!!!!

1 comment:

  1. And I want to welcome all the new followers and will be starting a new lotto soon!!!

    ReplyDelete