UGGGG...why in the world does the 4 wheeler never start now that it has gotten cold!!! Well, I kinda know but still. Everytime I try to start it and it won't start, it's like I begin a mad mission of gettin' it started...yeah, the beast wins EVERY time!!! No matter how long I try...UGGGG!!!
Like when the horses got out the night of Thanksgiving (thank you folks who refuse to close our gate...we have a gate for a reason!!! Not just to irritate our guests;o) We didn't know until the next mornin'...thank you neighbor!! Brandon finally got the small 4 wheeler started but had to air up the tires and haul butt...thank you girls for runnin' the 4 wheeler up on the fence...the tires had punctures and he hadn't plugged them yet. So he's haulin' butt tryin' to get the horses in while the air deflates as he's haulin' butt...I continued to start the big one...it won AGAIN!!! I'm really not sure when the last time it was actually started. I turned it around out there and I'll see if the sun heats up the radiator with the water in it;o) Yep, no antifreeze...love how our family takes care of stuff!! If you remember, we traded Brandon's 454 Chevy for the 4 Wheeler from a family member. HA...gotta love the family member BS!!!
Sorry I haven't written much lately, I have been busy as I guess most of ya'll are. I hope the season is provin' to be a beautiful one for everyone. We've been broke but still gettin' by:O) I will post my list later today of all I have traded for. It has been a blast and I have really met some great mama's and had wonderful trades!!! Thank you diaperswappers.com !!
I will post some pics later today too! We are debating whether we want to spend the rest of our gas for a week and a half and take all the kids to see Santa ridin' an elephant in a parade in the next town over. Yep, only here in OK could you see that!!!
We'll see:O) Have a great day!!!