Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!

Well, it's a happy day and sad day...I'm really tired of all the blows we are bein' dealt.

Midnight is very sick, I think parvo. I have been givin' her meds but now she is under the house again. I will wait to get her out (had to crawl in the mud 'n bugs to get her the first time) until in the mornin' when I take her to the vet. I swear, I just want to put her down now...she is so sad and pitiful lookin'.

I assume she is under the house...I pray. Animals like to go off if they are sick and dying.

Please say a prayer for our girl today if you can...she needs them bad.

We are off to a day with the family along the river. Food, fun and games...it should be fun. We dyed eggs last night with food color and brown eggs=beautiful egg colors!! It was fun. the kids got along well too which is a big plus:O)

I need to go and get things done. And please don't forget Midnight...bless her heart anyways...