Monday, May 2, 2011

Update on Midnight...

The other mornin' I was woken up to the sound of Midnight whinnin' to get out of the doghouse. She made it through!! I really can't believe it:O) Bless her heart anyways...Hog was so glad to see her. They loved on eachother for quite a while, it was sweet to see.

Our weather has sucked! Rain, rain, and more rain. We need it and the lawn and garden love it but enough is enough. I complain but really enjoy the rain. I will spend today bakin' muffins and laundry.

Things have been normal around here...got the ac fixed but now the water heater is leakin' pretty bad. It hasn't gone out yet, thankfully. But we think it's on the way...the water is like 250 degrees. Where's the landlord when you need'em;o)

Our niece has also come down to live with us for the remainder of the school year. Until she goes back to AZ. It's nice to have her here, we have gotten very close and I will hate to see her go.

I will got for now. I hope ya'll have a great weekend...O-I didn't get to say how horrible those storms were last week and I hope everyone ya'll know is okay. What a tragedy!! My heart and prayers go out to everyone east...