Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!!!!


I hope it's a day filled with celebration, family and fun!!

We have a busy day planned. I just put a brisket in the oven and it should be done around 1pm. Then we are headed to our family's property to spend the day fishin', bbq'ing, swimmin' and then the fireworks...it should be a fun time for all. I will remember the camera...I didn't bring it to the pool party for tball. That was a fun evenin'!

The turtle is of an aligator snappin' turtle a family memeber caught the other day while fishin'. He reeled him in with the smallest reel and rod...kinda crazy really. They took pics of him and then let him go. They were goin' to eat him but he is endangered...so they let him back in the river. Happy hunting Mr. Turtle:O)
 Have a safe, happy holiday! Love the one's who matter and eat lots of food:O)