This blog will follow my family's journey through some of the craziest times in our life. Life is always full of big surprises and great adventures...I hope you enjoy travelin' through our's. I also like to be random...freebies, recipes for food and non-food stuff, fyi's and other randoms. Come enjoy!!
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
My ankle is healin'...slowly.
A week after I fell and tweaked my ankle, it's still very bruised, swelled and painful. I have never hurt either ankles this bad and I just hope that nothin' serious was done.
I did go to the ER that evenin' but basically since I didn't have insurance, an *MRI would be really expensive* (the doc stated as he glanced at my ankle from the door and declared it not broke:O( and I was screwed. Thanks for the bill!!
But I have been keepin' ice on it twice a day and takin' anti-inflammatories (yuck!). It is hard to stay off it and I find that by the end of the day, it is swelled outta my ankle brace.
I do want my damned 4 wheeler and wagon fixed so I don't have to walk and carry everything outside all over the yard...talk about makin' my trips count:O)
So, my plan is to take the 2 batteries from my truck back for the core money and then buy a new battery for the big 4 wheeler. Get it changed out and ride it like a stole it!!! I miss my ride...
Anyhoo, I hope it's a great day where you are! It's a beautiful one here with clouds and some rain...love it:O)
My ankle is healin'...slowly.
2012-04-03T10:12:00-06:00
Unknown
4 wheeler|ankle|sprain|sprained|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)