This blog will follow my family's journey through some of the craziest times in our life. Life is always full of big surprises and great adventures...I hope you enjoy travelin' through our's. I also like to be random...freebies, recipes for food and non-food stuff, fyi's and other randoms. Come enjoy!!
Thursday, April 5, 2012
My love...Happy Anniversary!!!
My Baby Doll...I have loved you for years. We have gone through so much together but we've made each other stronger in the process. I will forever be thankful for everything to come together, for us to have met and then proceed to have the most wonderful family ever.
I felt I would never realize true love and companionship and for a long time, I tried to get you to leave. But you wouldn't:O) You pushed past my brick walls and taught me to love and be loved...what a wonderful gift to have to offer and give!!!
I love you Brandon, will always stand by you (even when we push each other;O) and have the utmost faith that we will continue our path in life and things will only get better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love you Loree and I always will. You are the air I breath, I'm glad we met and I would never wish it any other way. We have gone so far and done so much, nothing in the world would ever replace that nor would I ever want to try. You are my LOVE, my LIFE, and my FUTURE. I knew from the first time I saw you that I could love and that love grows and grows every second of my life. I love you Loree and I always will.
ReplyDelete