Goodness it's been a while. Too borin' to go into but we finally have internet and I can post better from my tablet then my itty bitty phone.
Really, too much has been goin' on to list it all. I am havin' major withdrawals without my horses. I want to get them so bad but right now we can't really afford the 2000 bucks to have them hauled up here. I want to ask Brandons uncle to but he really isn't a horseman and not sure how that would go.
I really want to get a job to save the money but a couple weeks ago I learned I will need my knee replaced. I am constantly in pain and it really limits my movements. I could work but the last time I did, it would swell like a grapefruit every day and way too painful. I need to baby it but it is hard to sometimes. I've dealt with it since I was pretty young, though it did feel better for a long time after I had surgery to remove the cartilage that had fallen off.
Update on my dad and I gettin' together...we haven't and probably never will. We talked a few times on the phone but after a while, the calls got less until we haven't talked in months. I still talked to my sister on fb until my mom decided to write a letter to my dad through her...not good at all. She blocked me:( It really hurt me that my mom would do that when I told her not to but she is like that...and it was outta love is what she says. So at this point, I don't talk to my mom. The whole mess really hurts.
Anyhoo, I hope to get some good posts written. Not sure what they will be about...any ideas on what ya'll would like to read or learn about?
Have a great Sunday and someone watch the NASCAR race for me...we still don't have satellite.
Really, too much has been goin' on to list it all. I am havin' major withdrawals without my horses. I want to get them so bad but right now we can't really afford the 2000 bucks to have them hauled up here. I want to ask Brandons uncle to but he really isn't a horseman and not sure how that would go.
I really want to get a job to save the money but a couple weeks ago I learned I will need my knee replaced. I am constantly in pain and it really limits my movements. I could work but the last time I did, it would swell like a grapefruit every day and way too painful. I need to baby it but it is hard to sometimes. I've dealt with it since I was pretty young, though it did feel better for a long time after I had surgery to remove the cartilage that had fallen off.
Update on my dad and I gettin' together...we haven't and probably never will. We talked a few times on the phone but after a while, the calls got less until we haven't talked in months. I still talked to my sister on fb until my mom decided to write a letter to my dad through her...not good at all. She blocked me:( It really hurt me that my mom would do that when I told her not to but she is like that...and it was outta love is what she says. So at this point, I don't talk to my mom. The whole mess really hurts.
Anyhoo, I hope to get some good posts written. Not sure what they will be about...any ideas on what ya'll would like to read or learn about?
Have a great Sunday and someone watch the NASCAR race for me...we still don't have satellite.