I have kept it hid from family and friends but it is time for the true me to shine!
It is a journey I started over a year ago, though I'm not as far along in my learnin' as I would like. It is difficult for me because I learn by doin'. I can read until I am cross eyed but I need physical learnin' and interactions to fully grasp things.
I also learned I'm an empath, which explains so much about me, how I feel about things and my history. But again, this is a topic not fully understood or accepted. The term is fairly new as well.
I have learned a lot about myself. I now enjoy bein' different more than ever! Though I am still the same woman my family and friends know, I feel more accepting of myself and others around me. I am not perfect and never will be but to live more peaceful is beautiful.
To see the world in a different light is very special to me. I've always seen things differently but now I know I am not alone in my ideals.
I really could go on and on but I won't bore ya'll. Please feel free to ask me anything.
Have an awesome day!!
It is a journey I started over a year ago, though I'm not as far along in my learnin' as I would like. It is difficult for me because I learn by doin'. I can read until I am cross eyed but I need physical learnin' and interactions to fully grasp things.
I also learned I'm an empath, which explains so much about me, how I feel about things and my history. But again, this is a topic not fully understood or accepted. The term is fairly new as well.
I have learned a lot about myself. I now enjoy bein' different more than ever! Though I am still the same woman my family and friends know, I feel more accepting of myself and others around me. I am not perfect and never will be but to live more peaceful is beautiful.
To see the world in a different light is very special to me. I've always seen things differently but now I know I am not alone in my ideals.
I really could go on and on but I won't bore ya'll. Please feel free to ask me anything.
Have an awesome day!!