Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas ya'll!!!!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Stay safe and warm too. We're havin' one of the worst storms in the northern TX/southern OK 30 year history. Snowin', freezin', blowin' blizzardy weather that really is blistery cold.

I hope you enjoy the special time you have with your family and friends. Remember that it could be anyone's last holiday and let things be merry, no matter what the past has lead.

I hope to get back to writting a lot more as it really is a true passion of mine and I would love to find more mama time in the comin' year. I think it would help a lot of us out...ya know how if mama ain't happy, ain't no body happy...haha!!

Anyhow, I need to go. I am making rice crispy treats with all the kids and the 3 cousins that are here from Arizona tonight so we have something special to give Santa tonight. It should be a blast and I will take lots of pictures of all the future festivities.

Gotta go! Take care ya'll and Merry Christmas!!!