Friday, January 8, 2010

Not much time...

I have a few posts to post but since my monster-in-law is bein' herself...I can't stay long. I might end up takin' her out.

Anyhoo, we are battlin' through a freezin' spell that is just down right cold. All the animals are doin' pretty well. We are plannin' on making a box for Frannie the goatie to get into. I think she is goin' to kid her babies soon and she needs someplace warm.

I have also been planning the garden for spring. I still need to get the ground ready and plowed up. Get some mulch on there too. I can't wait to have fresh produce from the garden and soon we will have our meat, eggs and milk all from the farm...yummy!!! I will be posting about intensive agriculture soon...it is horrible and hard for me to see or even think about it. Or the fact that right now Mustangs in Nevada are bein' rounded up and moved by helicopters. Gotta make room for the millions of cattle that need that land. Those horses are Spirit's family and just a very sad thing.

That's all I have time for right now. Maybe google something you saw here and learn something you didn't know...do you know where your food comes from??? It's worth it to know!

Stay warm ya'll!!! And a happy new year to ya!!!!