Wednesday, May 26, 2010

We're goin' campin'!!!

...happydance...we are goin' campin'!!! Brandon has the weekend off and Monday (with pay) so we are off to the mountains. We will have family from all over the state and there should be at least 30-50 people...WOW!!! That's a lot of redneck's in the woods lol! No, not all are redneck's, per say. Our cousin's Pam and Aaron that own the land up there actually built a shower room. I guess some of the people comin' really wanted a shower while campin'...okay. I bet them bugs will love the sweet smellin' treats up there lol!!!

Today me and ALL the kids are goin' to Walfart to get the things we need. I need to find a tent as the one we bought a couple years ago for the famous 30 mile bumpy trip. We used it one night and then after we moved in here, the kids wanted to sleep in the tent with their cousins from AZ, so we set it up. Only to have them get scared and not sleep in it...but the steers loved tearin' it apart. Damn cows that we didn't get to eat anyhow.

So, I'll be getting everything ready to leave by Friday when Brandon gets off work. Everyone isn't gettin' up there til Saturday but we want a good spot...so we're beatin' 'em up there...hehehe! We're all takin' our 4 wheelers too. I am totally excited as this will be our first real campin' trip in over 5 years...way too long!

I also need to find a doorknob for our front door so we can lock it. When we moved in we didn't get keys (usually mobile homes are bought at auction and ya don't get keys) but I told Brandon I really wouldn't put it past his step mom and niece not to snoop through our stuff while we're gone. That stupid lady (Brandon's dad's niece, Linda) actually cut Colton's hair again and it looks like a chopped mess. That is the second time she's done it and I told them not to. So, Brandon got really mad and for the first time in his life, he made it know he was mad and basically told them where the bear shits in the woods. All left on a voicemail because they wouldn't answer his call. That was a major step for him. His family likes to play the kiss butt game...kiss everyone's butt and then talk about them behind their backs. The complete opposite of mine...tell it like it is.

Anyhow, I better go and get the kids ready to go to town. If I don't get back on here before we leave, I promise to take lots of pictures...I might need evidence lol! We've heard this bunch can get really rowdy...not sure what we're gettin' ourselves into! But it will be fun all the same. Have a good weekend ya'll!!!