Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lotto...come enter!

Okay, I'm going to run a lotto for 2 weeks, ending September 8th. The winner of this contest will win a beautiful, handcrafted turquoise and copper necklace



To enter the contest, all you have to do is sign up to follow my blog and leave a comment. That's it! And I would love for some of the comments to have some great fyi's or recipes, links or anything really...have fun!!


Have a great hump day...Ghost Hunters marathon all day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm following you! That necklace is gorgeous, and my 9 year-old DD agrees. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like a snack that's got a little kick, then you'll love this one!

    FIRE CRACKERS

    1 box unsalted crackers (any brand will do)
    1 pkg Hidden Valley dressing mix(not party dip)
    1 1/3 c. canola oil
    2-3 tbsp. crushed red pepper

    Put crackers in 1 gallon glass jar with lid. Pour ingredients over crackers and close lid. Turn over every 15 minutes for 1 hour.

    My husband loves these crackers! We eat them as a snack, but they would go well with chili or stew. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O-yummy!!! That sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am a new follower! I will have to dig up a recipe when I am not typing one handed in the dark while nursing the baby. ;)

    ReplyDelete