So, a new show called "On the Road with Autsin and Santino", on Lifetime, came to our little town and filmed a show. I would never watch the show again but I have to say, it is too funny. How the show dapickes our town and area is right on the money. During one part, Austin is tryin' to saw some antlers with a ricipricating saw while Santino held it. Santino tells him that if he saws off one of his fingers, with no hospitals around, the locals would tell him "f*&K it, wear a glove!"...I thought I would die laughin'...sad but true:O) And when Autsin walks into the western store I've shopped at so many times, the reception he got when he walked in was priceless...that kid didn't know what was goin' on...LOL!!!
If ya'll can, take a look at the video...it is a pretty good watch.
http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/on-the-road-with-austin-santino/video/full-episodes/season-1/episode-3-got-antlers
Remember to sign up for my lotto for the beautiful necklace!!
ReplyDelete