It is a little after 7am and I just had to get up. I made the coffee and now I thin I will write a little in my blog:O)
I took some pics of my *mama* walls that I think ya'll will enjoy. All four of our walls in our room are covered by kid papers. I LOVE it!!
My picture could have been better I took this before I realized my camera has about 20 different modes on it;o) But this is one wall...filled with our children's time and love...
Here is another wall
It truly does make me feel like a loved and special mom...though I'm not sure what I will do in years to come when every wall is covered...move to the kitchen:O) I am so totally in love with bein' a mama...and yes, at times it drives me nuts...but I'm drove nuts with the utmost love there is!!!
I have to complain a little about my monster-in-law...I haven't mentioned her much in a long time...she is not worth it!! I couldn't imagine a more horrible person then her. And I know that sounds bad but if you have been followin' my blog, you would know what a whack job she is!!
I finally found out that she is tellin' the family what a crazy bitch I am...are you kiddin' me??? Nope...my niece comes over the other day and said grandma was saying she better not eat my muffins or she might die and why would she like coming over here 'cuz I'm a bitch...REALLY??? Yep, that's my crazy mil in a nut shell!!!
She talks crap all the time but I just let it go. The thing that really bugs me is that my fil stands right behind her...even when she is rude/mean to anyone else in the family. Like she did the other day...yelled at and made my favorite aunt cry for.no.reason!!! And my fil did NOTHING!!! To me, that is the uultimate betrayal...she's not even blood and no one even likes her anymore. She had proved herself to everyone...which gives me silent satisfaction:O)
Anyhoo, this mornin' I have a bunch to do...my liquid black soap is still very runny after cooking it for hours/days. And I'm not sure what I will do with the hot processed soap I made in the crock pot with potassium hydroxide. I wish I still had my liquid soap book. I'll make it soap somehow:O)
I hope everyone has a good Sunday!! Not sure what we are doin' with no money and raining...netflix and homemade popcorn!!!
Hey...it's 7:30am and everyone is still asleep...I LOVE IT!!! Coffee time:O)