Monday, January 24, 2011

It's time...

The time has come to put Charles Barkley down and send him up to the Rainbow Bridge. And the really sad thing is I have no one to go with me. I have to pray Brandon can take a little time off. And hopefully I can get a babysitter for Baylar as I'm sure he will not understand Charlie goin' in the room and a black bag comin' out...

I feel like such a cryin' boob...I'm as tough as nails but when it comes to my precious animals...I crumble. I know what needs to be done but it doesn't make it any easier.

He will always be the first *man* I gave my heart to and forever be my co-pilot.

I just wish I could have taken him to the river or lake and camping one last time...and gosh did he love to run!

It just sucks is all...