So I had $20 in amazon giftcards from swagbucks and $9 in checks from Pinecone Research and went shoppin' last night!! This is what I got...
~2lbs sodium hydroxide
~2lbs. potassium hydroxide
~1lb african black soap
Shipped to my door and I paid $6 out of pocket. All of this will make a TON of soap for my family:O) I got the potassium lye to make liquid soap. I am soooo tired of havin' to buy the chemicals from the store and then ave Baylar make a fun bubble bath with the.whole.bottle!
And I am really excited to get the african black soap and see what I can do with that!! Wonderful stuff from what I have read.
I will post some recipes for the stuff I am making if ya'll want me to. It is sooo stinkin' easy to make our own cleaning products, bath products and cooking!
I really need some more feedback on the blog...please post something:O)
And don't forget about the lotto goin' on right now! No tellin' what all you will get in the goodie bag!!