We moved from Idaho after we were in the worst winter in over 15 years and here I am haulin' hot water to the water troughs and starin' at snow and ice...don't like it!! I really want spring...who doesn't huh:O)
I have been day dreamin' with my seed catalogs and planning where all the new plants will go. I have about an acre to fill in with grass. flowers, herbs,etc. I need to get workin' on the garden area with expanding it and putting up a better fence and hot wire...damned animals lol!
I have also been lookin' into buyin' a side of beef when we get our taxes. I think a half a steer would last us until next year. We still need to butcher chickens and I still want to go hog huntin' on some family's property. Not sure our little 5 cubic inch freezer will hold it all so maybe we will find another one for a good price.
And don't even get me started on the 4 wheeler...we got screwed by a family member over that one. He got a 454 Chevy 4x4 in great condition and we got a 4x4 4 wheeler that doesn't like to start and our family atv mechanic doesn't know what is wrong with it...it just doesn't start and it's gettin' no spark at all to the spark plug...so...who knows. Guess now we need to get another one before summer.
I also tried to start a little wahm (work-at-home-mom) business with all natural cleaners and it seems no one wants to pay for my time, money and effort into it. They want the product for basically free...well,I say make it yourself. Do research and make it yourself or keep payin' high prices in the store or use crappy, nasty chemicals around your home and family because it's cheap.
But heaven's to Besty if there is a new, high dollar cloth diaper out there, they will be sold out. Why is that? Even mama's bein' eco-friendly are still into what's hot and looks the best, no matter the cost.
Well, I need to go and take more water out to the animals, as it pretty much freezes when I put it in the trough...where is spring and when did we move up north?????
Have a great day ya'll!!! Stay warm and thank you to my newest followers!!! Glad to have you here:O)
Don't forget to tell all your friends about the great lotto! February 7th is the deadline to *follow* me!