You probably noticed I didn't write for a week or more. Well last week was a totally crazy week...my freezer went out and all of my food in there spoiled as I didn't see if for a few days and it wasn't that full to keep cold longer (another story!), our satellite (along with the internet) was a bill that got forgot (I thought he paid it and I he thought I paid it). And when I called to get a couple days extension with never having been late, there were no extensions. So the were turned off while waiting for payday because somehow on our taxes they got my wrong name (I use my maden name since I haven't changed it yet on all legal papers) and it didn't get excepted. So the tax lady didn't notice until I called her a week and a half later when the refund was due and didn't show. Then our livestock guard dog disappears, a major snow and ice storm shows up and the whole time my monster-in-law has been on a horrible binge of bein' a royal snatch hole! I also started seein' a new therapist lol:O)
Ha ha, what a frickin' week! I sometimes wonder how I stay sane. Brandon and I also turned a major corner this week (hahaha!!!) and are gettin' back to our selves and getting our family back together the way we used to be before we moved here. It has been tough but we have made it and it feels really good where we are right now.
I need to go as Baylar is gettin' into the jar of pickles and it could get messy from there!
O-and Brandon got the freezer to work again but I didn't know it so all the food is frozen again...the melted funk from the blueberries should be a wonderful treat...ahhh...what's for dinner!!! I'd like to know and who's cleanin' the freezer!!!
I've been a mad muffin-makin' woman lately. These are banana nut:O)