So Baylar and I go out to take some pics of the progress around the homestead. Fencin' kept us busy for abut a week. Tryin' to find time to get stuff done and raise a family is hard at times.
Here are a few of the fence. I'm not a fan of barbed wire but our horses know what it is and respect it...plus it's cheaper.
And here we had to cut off our four wheelin' route but we still have well over an acre to run around on.
Finally a few pics of Midnight. She is quite the pup and is still tryin' to figure out chickens lol!
Of course Hog was along for the ride They are real buddies now.
The garden will be work in progress for years but we did plow and tried to get more stumps/roots out. And we need to put some kind of fence back up to keep the dogs out.
This is some of the mess we get outta the ground and it's a major pita!!!
We also have daffodils blooming and the grass we spread is comin' up...LOVE IT!!!
Life is good and I'm a happy girl!!