I just really don't even know where to start. I could never have imagined after movin' here, that things would take such a downward turn. I swear...there are more crazy people in this family then in a group of families.
I had a crazy last week with our niece, who is here livin' (with the crazies-in-laws down the road) but probably gettin' shipped back to AZ. I was the only one tryin' to stick upfor and listen to our niece when the lady (I say that very loosly and in an attempt to keep this pleasent...though I do have some great names for her:O) down the road is on a major power trip, while the big guy just sits there and lets her talk to HIS granddaughter in a way that is just uncomprehendable to me, as a mother. Not to mention what her mother says in the whole mess...basically o-well, deal with things or come home. A text that stated *you being happy doesn't matter, you did this*...made me want to puke! The lady down the road yellin' in er face because she used all the hot water was also almost too much to understand. And all because she lied about where she was.
That lady is just plum crazy. She has done a whole long laundry list of things to me and our kids and lately it has even been shown to Brandon. I was always the bitch in the situation because that lady would attack when no one was around...just like with our niece. Frankly, I don't see how she is smart enough to be that caniving but she is.
Recently, she has showed a good portion of local family just how crazy and down right MEAN she really is and you know what happened??? This family choooses to let her treat anyone how she wants to and they just look over it and pretend all is good. Are they kidding me??? I have never met a more mean spirited, cold, ignorant, heartless woman before. I just absolutley hate everything about that woman and wish her nothing but misery. I know that is just horrible and I have never felt that way before.
Then over the weekend my sil and bil came down with the kids to pick the niece up for spring break. Now mind you, the kids haven't been down there in over a month since the big blow up when she told our children not to come back (they haven't wanted to and actually our youngest doesn't even like her and she doesn't like him because he's a mama's boy:O) Well, sil texts me that her daughter is wanting the girls to come down. Yeah, not gonna happen. And they didn't. They sent our niece down with the 2 kids of the in-laws, no in-laws though).
My sil has bene havin' a hard time lately and I have been there for her. So when she said she was comin' down, I was excited. She didn't even call me or come over until I text her. Then she and her hubby (Brandon's bro, only bro left) came down for like 10 minutes. And it was almost professional like, no hugs only handshakes and small chit chat. And of course when they left the next day, we didn't see them, even the niece didn't say bye.
I have just completely had enough. I will NOT let them walk all over me but now I'm not even gonna be there for them. It's too much drama. All I want to do is raise our family in a loving home, work on the property and enjoy the simple things. I can't allow thier negative ways to dictate our life and how we live...it has for far too long.
On a good note, Brandon helped me build a raised bed. It is 10x5 and the boys and I yesterday planted lettuce, carrots, peppers, tomatoes, broccli, sage, parsley and I think that's it. It even rained last night, I just hope it wasn't too hard on the soil/seeds. It will be fun to see the first crops come up this spring. I hope to get some potatoes and other stuff planted this week. Today is cold and rainy but the remainder of the week will be nice. The grass is also growing very well and I spread the other bag I had. Hopefully with this warm weather it will sprout soon.
I need to find some things to plan for this week also with the kids. It is spring break and I want to find some fun things to do. There is a Civil War muscum over a couple towns. That sounds fun. We will probably find someplace fun to take the 4 wheelers too (my prayers go out to the family of the little girl who died while riding one over the weekend...why do I watch the news???)
I really should go. I have a ton of stuff to do today, including grocery shopping with 4 kiddos...maybe I'll drop them at mom's:O)
I hope ya'll have a great Monday! And here are a few pics I found of the horses durin' that last snow storm.