...I was very saddened this morin' to find out my other mother-in-law (Brandon's stepmom whom we loved very much!!!) Roberta died yesterday of a heart attack. Not completely sure of her age but she was young, around 55 or so.
Roberta was a very loving labor and delivery nurse who was also licensed to deliver babies without a doctor present. She loved her job and helping people. She had to leave her job a couple years ago due to some health problems and it really did take a toll on her. She missed it so much!
And as it is now, her daughter doesn't even know due to the issues they had. They used to be very close but had problems recently and Roberta didn't want her to know.
My heart aches for everyone involved. Losing someone you love is never easy. There has been a lot of death in the family lately and I don't like it.
I still can't understand why differences keep families apart and in turmoil. Life is too short to be worried about the past or what *should have been*. Everyone is human, they make mistakes but it makes us better people to learn to forgive and move forward in a positive way...though it is easier said then done, usually.
I hope today is a good one for everyone. Enjoy some time outdoors and remember to be thankful for all we have...