...I wake up yesterday and opened our bedroom curtains to find a goll-dern gunshot in our window!!! I guess the dumbass neighbors (almost a mile away and our closest) decided to shoot some rounds off the other night and hit our window and Brandon's work truck. WTF!!!
I tell ya, if brains were money...they'd be so far below the poverty line, it would be sad! The way some of the yahoos around here handle guns, no wonder people want stricter gun laws.
And to top it off...some local *Fife* sheriff shows up, no paperwork or anything. Shoves the bullets into his pocket, says he will see if the neighbors were shootin' randomly or for coyotes the other night and have a good day. Sweet!!!
So now we have 3 window panes to replace and we get to wonder if it will happen again. Sure, they were shot far away but any bullet that will go through 3 panes of glass and the door of a truck had enough momentum to do some bodily damage. And these are some of the same ones involved in the illegal snare trappin'.
I was ready to kiss some ass yesterday but have cooled off. We really need to watch things around here as it is pretty normal for *people to be found dead/murdered* in the woods here. Shoot, we even know a guy that his own family poured gas on him and lit him up at a family bbq. He had pissed someone off but good!
So yeah, it's a little tricky. O-remember my horrible mil??? Well, my favorite mil (ex-wife of fil) died on Monday and it just so happened that the monster-in-law got bit by a brown recluse and is loosin' a lot of flesh...it's rotting away. And she keeps putting peroxide on it...which will keep killing the tissue.
After I picked myself up off the floor from laughin' (mean, I know but karma's a bitch:O) I sent her some Tea Tree oil down to her (via the girls) and told her to put honey and tto on it. Fil was very grateful but snatch only cared about seein' the girls she said she didn't want down there anymore 2 weeks ago...what a hot mess she is...literally lol!!!
I need to go. Have a great Saturday!! Plant something and enjoy some Mother Nature:O)