...and so are the ticks and chiggers!! I've already picked off 2 unattached ticks and had a handful of chiggers. Those damned things bug me up the wall!!! The itch so bad. Brandon got a tick on his nipple and I admit that every once in a while I would scratch it for him...then it would itch like a mother lol!!! But only after my chigger would start to itch.
Brandon has the weekend off and we plan to get some fishin' done and hopefully some posts sunk for the deck out back. We also need to work on getin' the rest of the garden in and the fence up...what a job!
We are thinkin' about rentin' out the pasture for a couple horses this summer. We need to try to get a little extra cash comin' in. I've been on a mission to try to make the farm work for us.
My Frannie girl went to live with another family over the weekend. I miss her but she now has mini horse buddies and all the weeds/browse she could handle. So I know she is happy. She traveled a long way with this family...all the way from Idaho! Be safe and have fun, Frannie Mae!!
I need to get off here and get on with the day and chores. I hope to be a little more active on ere but with spring here, my time is limited.
Have a great day ya'll!! O-and if you have any good, easy recipes...please post them!! I'm gettin' tired of the same 'ol food I cook:O)