Thursday, April 14, 2011

What is wrong with a lot of women nowadays?

I've been seein' a tendency online lately of women attackin' other women for something as simple as a difference of opinion. From vaxing, circing, schooling, religion, general raising of our children, etc. It seems that if someone thinks differnetly then the loudest big mouth, they will be belittled until they just don't reply...why is that?

What happened to women supportin' each other, all differences aside? Yeah, I know..."in a perfect world, blah, blah, blah"...but still. When did women become so mean and nasty?

Okay, enough of that. We went to the school awards banquet the other night for Montanna and our niece. Montanna was on the horor roll again this year, all year and our niece received a softball award. It was nice but we got there a little late and there weren't enough tables and chairs so we were on the bleachers. My butt DOES NOT like bleachers. It's too bony:O)

We have some big storms comin' our way this afternoon and this evenin'. Hopefully things don't get too dicey as we have tball and softball practice tonight. We really need the rain but the hail and tornadoes are not welcome...though they might disagree;o)

I need to figure out what's for dinner tonight...these late night practices and church really has me scratchin' my head on what to make for dinner. Last night was beans. If you have any good fast recipes, please post 'em here!! I am always up for more great recipes.

We also should be gettin' our quarter beef come first part of May...yummy!! I can't wait...I've got issues with store bought meat, hamburger in particular. It always smells rancid to me.

O-I also had contacted my brother via facebook, needin' some brotherly love and advice, support. Well, I received a very nice therapist *answer* and not even anything resembling something personal or even an I love you. What a bummer. I truly don't know how he sleeps at night with some of his demons and things he has forgotten...like they didn't happen. He likes to forget the part of his family that truly knows him and who he is...not the lies he likes to shmooze people with. Maybe someday he will take his own advice and have a day of reckoning. Maybe someday my family will be good enough to know his family...and maybe someday my nephew will see pictures and remember I was a big part of his life when he was little...little Justino. Kids need to know everyone that loves them...they can never have too much love.

Gotta go and get my chores done. Have a great day!