Friday, August 19, 2011

Been gone a while...and the winner is...

...Christie Denise Rogers!!! Please contact me so I can get your necklace in the mail ASAP:O)

I am sooooo sorry it has taken me so long. I was off line for a bit and then got a j.o.b. It's busted my butt! I haven't worked in over 10 years. Standin' on my feet for 10 hours reminds me I'm gettin' older (and I turned 34 on Wednesday:O)

I had a wonderful birthday. First day off for 5 days...I woke to breakfast made and the kids headin' out for school. I had a very relaxing day, filled with love from my family...truly the greatest day!!

Our weather is somethin' that has really had me worried. We are in a major drought and I don't see much relief in sight. The ground is down to dust and powder with major cracks forming, all the leaves on the shallow rooted hard wood trees are dead and falling, rivers have dried up, ponds have dried up and animals are dyin'...it's scary!

I wonder how it will effect the deer this fall for huntin'. I really wonder what the cascade effect will be...major, I fear.

Anyhoo, I do need to get goin', we have a busy day planned. O-all the kids started school and my little man is doin' so well:O) I have pics, I'll try to post them later of the first day of school.

Have a great day!!!