Just because you're family, it doesn't give you a right to be mean...to children at that!!! I don't want to spend a lot of time or energy on this BS but I have to say that when it involves my kids, I will stand up for them and not tolerate rude behavior!!!
I also won't go into detail, just family crap. I'm just so tired of the negativity and gossiping and now it's gone to the kids...right in front of them. Say what you will about me, I can take it. But talk about my kids or Big Daddy and we have a HUGE problem. And as soon as some people realize that no one is perfect and quit lookin' down their big noses at those *below them*...those people might actually enjoy life and have fun:O) Get a life!!! On to other matters...
Big Daddy will be coachin' the girls 10 and up softball team...I am soooooo excited for him:O) He has really taken to pickin' teams and callin' parents, I'm proud of him!! I just hope that Stinkie Pete might still get to play...I haven't said anything to him, it will break my heart:O( We should hear soemthin' later this week.
Now I'm not really sure how Big Mama is gonna keep up with 4 kids, 1 Big Daddy coach and his team and 2 other teams, practices and games. Not to mention snacks, rides...crap...now I'm scared;O) O-and the garden and Farmer's Market...lol...busy summer...and hog huntin'!!!
I also found Big Daddy's best friend on facebook:O) I've been lookin' for years and it seems that he just got an account. His son was also Montanna's first little boyfriend...they grew up together. He has a fb page...maybe it's time to let Tanna have one...we'll discuss it!
I would love to find my dad someday on facebook:O)
Beautiful Spring days are here, peace and harmony are comin' into balance and we are enjoyin' life!!! We did get to work in the garden yesterday evenin'. I planted toms, peppers, turnips, beans, melons and probably more I forgot. I can't plant again until the 6th accordin' to the Farmer's Almanac.
Have a great Monday!!