...on Sunday!!! We can't wait:)
We have been packin' like mad and you wouldn't believe the crazy way we sold our house. We had to to go another town (or few) over to get the title to Brandon's new truck (long story) and we were also goin' to sign the papers on the house and sell it to a dealer, who was just over the border in Texas. Well, he couldn't do it while we were close that day so he said the next day...okay.
That evenin', we had a neighbor come over and want to buy the house. Theirs had burned down with a fire and they needed one right away. So, we sold it to them for a little over what the dealer would pay. We loved it!!! It stays in the neighborhood and helps them and the asshole guy at the dealership didn't make a haul off our house:) SWEET!!!! How awesome to feel this blessed right now.
Also thought the tranny was goin' out in my truck:( But after some maintenance and takin' it to the dealership and havin' the computer put on it, we found out it was a small clip on top of the tranny:) Replaced it and $65 later, down the road with a perfectly workin' big monster truck...YEHAWWWWWW!!!! I love my truck and was really worried we would lose two days rebuildin' the tranny.
It cooled off this evenin' thank GOD!!! It has turned back hot again the last week and it's been too hot...like 107+ hot...YUCK!!!
O-we have to leave the horses at our cousins for now until Spring. I'm really sad about it and it really took some long thinkin' on my part but it has to be done. And on the bright side, now we can really explore, camp and enjoy ourselves. We plan to hit Yellowstone on the way up and anything else that catches our fancy along the way. We're really excited.
We haven't rented a house yet. We took a poll and every one thinks it would be better to wait until we get there. There is a few I want to call about tomorrow that I found on criegslist and the missoulian.
Anyhoo, I really need to go. I'm tired, it's gettin' late and we have a very big day and a hard push to get everything packed and loaded tomorrow...HA, wish us luck:) Have a good weekend! I will follow our journey on facebook and you can find me there if you want to see how it goes. I am truly sorry I haven't been more of a bloggin' mama and I can't promise it will get better but hang with me:)
Good night!!!
We have been packin' like mad and you wouldn't believe the crazy way we sold our house. We had to to go another town (or few) over to get the title to Brandon's new truck (long story) and we were also goin' to sign the papers on the house and sell it to a dealer, who was just over the border in Texas. Well, he couldn't do it while we were close that day so he said the next day...okay.
That evenin', we had a neighbor come over and want to buy the house. Theirs had burned down with a fire and they needed one right away. So, we sold it to them for a little over what the dealer would pay. We loved it!!! It stays in the neighborhood and helps them and the asshole guy at the dealership didn't make a haul off our house:) SWEET!!!! How awesome to feel this blessed right now.
Also thought the tranny was goin' out in my truck:( But after some maintenance and takin' it to the dealership and havin' the computer put on it, we found out it was a small clip on top of the tranny:) Replaced it and $65 later, down the road with a perfectly workin' big monster truck...YEHAWWWWWW!!!! I love my truck and was really worried we would lose two days rebuildin' the tranny.
It cooled off this evenin' thank GOD!!! It has turned back hot again the last week and it's been too hot...like 107+ hot...YUCK!!!
O-we have to leave the horses at our cousins for now until Spring. I'm really sad about it and it really took some long thinkin' on my part but it has to be done. And on the bright side, now we can really explore, camp and enjoy ourselves. We plan to hit Yellowstone on the way up and anything else that catches our fancy along the way. We're really excited.
We haven't rented a house yet. We took a poll and every one thinks it would be better to wait until we get there. There is a few I want to call about tomorrow that I found on criegslist and the missoulian.
Anyhoo, I really need to go. I'm tired, it's gettin' late and we have a very big day and a hard push to get everything packed and loaded tomorrow...HA, wish us luck:) Have a good weekend! I will follow our journey on facebook and you can find me there if you want to see how it goes. I am truly sorry I haven't been more of a bloggin' mama and I can't promise it will get better but hang with me:)
Good night!!!