And it's not a very popular decision among the family:(
We have lived here for over four years, we tried and we just don't like it. The pay sucks and that's if you find a job, the kids don't have the opportunities we want them to have, I want a job and frankly, the drama with the family is too much.
It might sound bad but the people here are a different breed...and not of the good kind! I have never seen so many people that were happy with barely gettin' by and bein' dirt poor all their lives. No ambition other then how to take *the system* for all they can or take family and friends for all they have. Skeevy is what Brandon calls the people here:) Terrible but true and of course not true of everyone here but a big majority.
We are Montana bound! We've lived there before and loved it. We truly wished we had never left but we can't change the past:) Brandon wants to get into operatin' equipment again and the jobs are plentiful up there.
We're tryin' to get the house sold, though it will be for a lot less than we sunk into it. And we paid for land we will never be able to use or sell. But we'll cut our losses, move on and enjoy our lives again...somethin' we haven't really been able to do since we came here.
So now all we have to do is sell the house, pack it all up and sell what we can (less to move:), buy a horse trailer and move the whole fam-damily 2000 miles away:) Sounds fun!!! We love adventures!
I should go. And I'm sorry I haven't posted much lately...things have been crazy, as usual;) O-I've talked to my dad one other time since I posted last. I really don't know what's goin' on with that mess but I have other things to focus on right now.
Have a great Friday and weekend!!!
We have lived here for over four years, we tried and we just don't like it. The pay sucks and that's if you find a job, the kids don't have the opportunities we want them to have, I want a job and frankly, the drama with the family is too much.
It might sound bad but the people here are a different breed...and not of the good kind! I have never seen so many people that were happy with barely gettin' by and bein' dirt poor all their lives. No ambition other then how to take *the system* for all they can or take family and friends for all they have. Skeevy is what Brandon calls the people here:) Terrible but true and of course not true of everyone here but a big majority.
We are Montana bound! We've lived there before and loved it. We truly wished we had never left but we can't change the past:) Brandon wants to get into operatin' equipment again and the jobs are plentiful up there.
We're tryin' to get the house sold, though it will be for a lot less than we sunk into it. And we paid for land we will never be able to use or sell. But we'll cut our losses, move on and enjoy our lives again...somethin' we haven't really been able to do since we came here.
So now all we have to do is sell the house, pack it all up and sell what we can (less to move:), buy a horse trailer and move the whole fam-damily 2000 miles away:) Sounds fun!!! We love adventures!
I should go. And I'm sorry I haven't posted much lately...things have been crazy, as usual;) O-I've talked to my dad one other time since I posted last. I really don't know what's goin' on with that mess but I have other things to focus on right now.
Have a great Friday and weekend!!!