
I haven't heard from my dad in over a week after I left him a message and I've decided not to call back (like Big Daddy says I should) or look for anything further. He has his life and I have mine...that's just the way it is.
And I had some text conversation with my sister but after I stopped the chit-chat and asked some personal questions (I'd love to get to know her!) in a text, not a word have I heard. So, I'm done there too.
Sad thing is I would never have thought her would act this way. O-well. I need to move on because frankly, I've had so much sadness and what I would consider a hard life, I don't want anymore of it. And I'm okay with it...I guess:)
On a happy note, Domino is settlin' into his home nicely, though Spirit is a butt head when I give them lovens. He promptly pushes under Domino's neck and swings his butt around to get his outta the way. It's kinda funny but I feel bad for Domino. Spirit is a Mustang though and a little man at that. He's got an attitude;)
We also got the new deck on the front. We just broke down and paid the money for the lumber and got it done. It's so big and nice compared to what we did have. I already have my flowered pots on there. Though we do still need to treat the wood.
I guess I should get off here. I do hope it rains like it looks like it might. We need all the rain we can get. It has been hotter then two mice in a wool sock around here...I'm not a fan of Summer. I could skip it all together. I do hope to get a Fall garden put in. I need to get the chicken coop cleaned out and put in the garden. And my mom also told me about burin' wood where you need good soil. Maybe I'll get the kids to pick up all the twigs and branches to throw in there with all the cow and chicken poop. Then till that all into the ground:)
Anyhoo, have a great day!!! O-and just a random thought but I still think of Sheridan often...
