Thursday, September 27, 2012

The smoke is clearin!

The mountains right out the front door are much more clear today and really are beautiful! I can't wait until we can go explore again:) There is just somethin about the air, all sorts of pine trees and the depth of the history here that just leaves me in awe...hard to explain I guess.

I do want to write a bit about the fatal accident that happened up the highway yesterday. Brandon saw it right after it happened comin home from work. We learned like nine people includin children were in the vehicle and all were ejected:( A baby about a year old didn't make it last we heard. None wore seatbelts. WHY? That is so sad and might have been avoided, though who really knows? My heart and prayers go out to the families and people invovled...

And an FIY for people who don't know...DO NOT feed any wild animals! Four bears had to be killed here because people fed them and habitualized (I think that was the word:) You can't do it. Just look and enjoy from afar!

I need to go but on a happy note, Brandon went to work this mornin and will be makin a nice wage to start with a raise soon after dependin on his skill...which is large:) Stinkie Pete and I will go to town today to see about some houses too. Wish us luck...the trailer is okay but the little querks it has is about to drive us crazy...waterheater won't stay lit, battery drains and the booster thing doesn't recharge it so it needs to be charged by a battery charger, I can't really cook very well in the little kitchen and I can't find any pots in the storage unit (as I totally didn't pack in OK for livin in a travel trailer lol) and not to mention it will get cold, cold soon and I don't want to see how freezin this mother can get! O and did I mention I chased a skunk the other night thinkin it was a cat...sweet!

Have a good day and please forgive any misspellins or other errors. I am writin on a tiny phone keyboard:)