Tuesday, October 2, 2012

We got a house!

Heeeeee! I tell ya'll I couldn't be happier:) It's a little single wide mobile at the beginin of a good sized valley, backed up to some beautiful and big mountains. Highway 93 runs through the canyon...about 15 miles east of our new house is called the Alberton Gorge but not sure what the whole canyon is called besides just beautiful:) Not a big fan of the highway but it's the main road to everywhere here. I will need to take the kids to the bus stop every mornin (about 8 miles or so and I hope the monster truck, Big Bertha, does fine in snow and ice:) but that's okay. I am just so thankful for a home in our paradise, where we hope to make our dreams come true.

Anyhow, I am really ramblin...we hope to move in by the weekend by the latest. I have quite a few things to get done. I also need to get Montanna to a dentist. She bounced her tooth off her knee the other day on the trampoline and moved the whole danged tooth behind the other front one. She's pretty upset because her tooth is loose and not straight like they were. Poor girl:( I have severe tooth anxiety and can't hardly handle anything to do with teeth...it's terrible lol.

It is gettin late and I'm still just ramblin. Have a great night, mornin or afternoon and I will post some pics when I can. O-the house is also on a big ranch:) Maybe me and Stinky Pete could help...er...get some experience and give free labor:)

Again, please excuse any spellin or other grammer errors...I'm still on my phone but hopefully soon I'll have our laptop with internet!