HA!!! The big 4 wheeler is fixed and it didn't cost over $600 to o it! So excited:O) I guess one time when Brandon had tried to pull-start it, the cord broke and broke somethin' else in there. So Brandon's cousin ordered the part and fixed it for us for $150 ($100 for the part and $50 for his time). Now, with my family there wouldn't have been a charge but o-well. It's fixed and now we are goin' campin' the next good weekend at another cousins house (no charge, of course;o). They own a whole bunch a land with tons of arrowheads, a waterfall, lots of fishin' on the Kiamichi and plenty of trails to explore...sounds like heaven!!
We spend Saturday fishin' the river while the kids spent some time with my mom. They had fun throwin' moss at eachother and a nice picnic with baseball. We had fun along the river but the fish weren't bitin' too much. I finally got a good spot and caught a small large mouth bass but I let him go. Then I lost my hook and bait on a rock. So I've decided to carry a lure on y hat in case I am fishin' without any gear...like last week. Brandon had gone off in a small flat bottom boat but didn't have as much fun as me and our niece, who was with me walkin' along the river. Which after second thought wasn't really the best idea with no gun, knife or anything other then us and 3 chihuahua's and 2 poles...and seein' a nice HUGE jaw bone of a hog down along the river bottom. I think we'll both think better of just settin' off a-fishin'...and not be in such a hurry as he likes to be. O-and no pics as my camera decided that it was time to run out of batteries after havin' the same ones in since I bought it over 3 months ago. I'll get more soon!
I should go...Brandon just got home and the kids will be home soon from school. Here is a website that I found that lists all the manufacturers websites. I write to the companies that I use their products and tell them how I like their products and company. I have had good luck with gettin' free coupons in the mail from different companies. If I recieve an coupons from the ones I emailed this mornin', I will post who they were.
http://www.grocerycouponguide.com/articles/coupon-newsletters-promotions/
Have a great evenin'!