So I am gettin' everything ready for campin' this weekend. We plan to get there tonight, set up camp and enjoy hot dogs and smores. It's a really nice family camp site, up above the banks of the Kiamichi River, surrounded by 100's of acres to explore...too fun!!
I need to get to the store this mornin' and get our supplies and then spend the rest of the day cookin', bakin' and a-packin'. I plan to make potato salad for tomorrow night, granola bars and pumpkin bread to snack on and plenty of unsweet iced tea, lemon aide and fresh apples and oranges. Fresh eggs and local bacon for breakfast in the mornin' and then we leave into town for the garden expo, until about noon or so. Then it is lunch of burgers and off for some fishin'. Hopefully the fish will be bitin' a bit more then last weekend.
Sunday will probably be a nice 4 wheeler ride through the backwoods, while searchin' for any treasures along the way.
Our niece is goin' who is a sort of city girl, so she should have fun. She really cowgirled up last weekend while we fished...I was proud of her:O)
Anyhoo, gotta run. Have a great Friday and enjoy the weekend!!! I hope there isn't snow in your forecast...
And I have to add...if 7 people win the lottery and a few folks were out that week...GIVE THEM EACH A MILLION of YOUR money and still be blessed with a tin of cash!!! Don't be greedy!!!